Crash in Brazil – level 3
At least 21 people died in Brazil after a horrific multi-vehicle crash, in which a huge truck carrying rocks collided with a bus and two ambulances.
People believe that the truck driver and 13 of the passengers on the bus died, while the bus broke in half and caught fire during the incident.
What caused the truck to veer off track moments before the crash is being investigated.
Difficult words: veer (change direction suddenly).
You can watch the video news lower on this page.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.