Cryotherapy – level 1
This news is about cryotherapy. This therapy helps your body. It gives you energy. It makes you feel relaxed.
First, you must enter a small room. It is extremely cold in the room. It is -130 degrees Celsius in the room. You stay three minutes in this room. Your brain thinks that you are going to freeze. This is good for your body.
Cryotherapy is a big hit in New York. Three minutes cost 90 dollars.
Difficult words: cryo- (extremely cold), therapy (something which helps you), freeze (died because of a very low temperature).
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
Would you like to try cryotherapy?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.
- Choose one person from the Skype section.
- Talk with this person. You can answer questions from Speak in Levels.
Stock images by Depositphotos