Dangerous Egyptian Haircut – level 3
A relative once asked an Egyptian barber to cut his hair when he did not have his tools. Instead of rescheduling, he decided to get creative and used tools available to him.
His cutting hair unconventionally didn’t stop that day, as he later started cutting people’s hair with a hammer, a razor, a knife, or meat cleavers at his salon. ‘The Joker’, as people have nicknamed him, hoped to inspire other young barbers to try his unusual methods.
One customer said that he was scared and worried at first, but then he liked his haircut and the experience.
Difficult words: meat cleavers (a tool with a heavy, broad blade, used for chopping meat).
You can watch the video news lower on this page.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.
- Choose one person from the Skype section.
- Talk with this person. You can answer questions from Speak in Levels.
Stock images by Depositphotos