Deer Hits a Police Car – level 1
Kentucky is a state in the USA. A police car is on a road there. A deer runs across the road. It hits the police car. The driver starts to brake. The car does not change its course. This is safe. This is a good example to people.
The deer damages the car, but the deer is OK. It runs away.
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
Has an animal ever hit your car?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.