Drones help reforest Brazil – level 1
Brazil’s Rio de Janeiro and startup Morfoget together. They use drones to help reforest Brazil.
The city hall starts this project. Drones fly over difficult terrain. They get important information about soil, animals, and plants. Artificial intelligence (AI) helps with this. After this, they find places where to put seeds. The drones work 100 times quicker than working by hand. They can spread 180 seeds every minute.
This makes reforestation much faster. Also, it is not necessary to care for seedlings.
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
What role does artificial intelligence play in the drone-based reforestation project in Rio de Janeiro?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.