Electric Cars in Norway – level 1
This news is from Norway. It is about electric cars. In 2013, only 5.5% of new cars are electric. In 2018, it is 33%. This is a world record.
People in Norway have a plan. They want to have all new cars be electric in 2025. This is a big plan.
The government wants to help people buy electric cars. For example, if you buy an electric car in Norway, you do not have to pay for parking.
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the questions under today’s news and write them in the comments.
- Chat in our Facebook Group for 2 minutes. You can write about today’s news.