Fox in a dishwasher – level 1
This news is from London. A man goes to his kitchen. He wants to change the dishwasher. He opens it. There is a fox inside!
The man is a vet. He can see that the fox is young. He takes a sweeping brush and makes the fox leave. It runs to the garden. The vet later sees the fox with its mother.
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
What type of profession does the man have and how does he handle the situation with the fox?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.