Geneva Motor Show – level 3
The Geneva Motor Show opened to the public today on Thursday 9th and runs through to March 19th.
Tim Pollard, the digital editor-in-chief for Car Magazine, said that it was a very confident Geneva Motor Show with a lot of premium brands rolling out new cars like the Range Rover Velar. There are many performance and environmentally-friendly cars, as well. Renault is going to unveil an electric car that is actually also a sports car.
The UK market is currently hitting record levels and experts say that more and more premium cars are being sold.
Difficult words: unveil (show a product to people for the first time).
You can watch the video news lower on this page.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.