Girl Draws With Mouth – level 3
Sixteen-year-old Robaba Mohammadi from Afghanistan was born with partial paralysis of her limbs.
In her country, people often perceive disability as a weakness, and she said that she used to be depressed and cried at least two or three times a day. However, she discovered a passion for drawing which gives her a great deal of strength.
Instead of drawing with her fingers, she uses her mouth. She started drawing two years ago and now has lofty goals – her dream is to hold an art exhibition in the Aga Khan Museum, one of Canada’s biggest museums.
You can watch the video news lower on this page.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.