Girl Falls in a Theme Park – level 3
An 11-year-old girl died after falling from a ride in a theme park in England last Tuesday.
As soon as the staff had been alerted of the incident, they came to attend to the girl who was then airlifted to hospital. Sadly, she later passed away in Birmingham Children’s Hospital.
The police said that specially trained officers are supporting the girl’s family.
Difficult words: airlift (take someone away by helicopter).
You can watch the video news lower on this page.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.