Goat in a Police Car – level 3
A hilarious bodycam footage shows a goat taking over a police car in Georgia, US, and starting to eat a large stack of paperwork. The incident happened in rural Douglas County, just west of Atlanta.
A Georgia sheriff’s deputy reportedly left her car door open while serving legal papers. She explained that due to the number of houses that she visits daily, she does that routinely because she often has to retreat from vicious dogs.
The deputy had a hard time convincing the goat to get out of her vehicle. The stubborn animal even knocked her to the ground, as she attempted to rescue some of the documents.
Thankfully, no one was injured in the incident, and the Douglas County Sheriff’s office said that they all got a little laugh out of it.
Difficult words: deputy (a person who takes over the duties of a superior when the supervisor is off duty), retreat (to move back), vicious (dangerous and aggressive).
You can watch the video news lower on this page.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.
- Choose one person from the Skype section.
- Talk with this person. You can answer questions from Speak in Levels.
Stock images by Depositphotos