Goodbye Selfie Sticks – Level 2
In 2015, many people bought the selfie stick. It was popular at the time because you could take pictures of yourself and something behind you, too. You could also take pictures without having to ask someone to help take your picture.
However, the era of selfie sticks may be coming to an end. Online searches for the device are down by 50%. People think that this is because once you buy a selfie stick, you do not need another one.
Some people think that the selfie sticks are annoying, so this is good news for them.
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.