Helicopter Crash in Japan – level 3
A Japanese military helicopter crashed in south-western Japan, ripping off the top floor of a house and setting it on fire.
The Japanese Defence Ministry said that it does not know if there have been any deaths, but local media reported that there were two people on board the combat helicopter at the time of the incident.
Difficult words: combat (related to the military and to fighting), incident (a memorable event).
You can watch the video news lower on this page.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.
- Choose one person from the Skype section.
- Talk with this person. You can answer questions from Speak in Levels.
Stock images by Depositphotos