Hoverbikes For American Soldiers – level 1
This news is about the hoverbike. Hoverbikes hover – they move in the air, but only right above the ground.
British developers work on hoverbikes. The American army is interested in them. They want to use them. The British developers and the American army work together.
Hoverbikes can be used instead of helicopters. Hoverbikes are better than helicopters. They are cheaper. They are safer. They can also be used as drones.
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
What do you think about this technology?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the questions under today’s news and write them in the comments.
- Chat in our Facebook Group for 2 minutes. You can write about today’s news.