Inactive Twitter Accounts – level 1
On Twitter, there are many accounts that are inactive. This means that people do not use them for a very long time. Twitter wants to delete accounts that people do not use for more than six months. The reason is to keep accounts more accurate.
People do not like this idea. They want to keep memories of people who die. If Twitter deletes their accounts, people lose memories of them. Therefore, Twitter must find another solution.
Twitter says that this plan is only for people from the European Union. However, in the future, Twitter wants to delete inactive accounts in all of the world.
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.