James Bond in Austria – level 2
Filming for the new Bond film ‘SPECTRE’ began in December last year. Daniel Craig appeared on a boat on the river Thames in London.
The filming continues in the Austrian Alps. Craig and the latest Bond Girl were seen atop a mountain.
The shooting excited some skiers and they were hoping to see Bond. Others were annoyed because the filming closed a part of the ski resort.
Difficult words: shooting (filming), annoyed (to be a little angry), resort (a place where people go on holiday).
You can read the original story and watch the video in the Level 3 section.
Are you a fan of the Bond movies?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.