Lego city – level 1
Timus Murtazin comes from Russia. He loves Lego. He opens a Lego museum near Moscow.
Murtazin starts building Lego when he is 6 years old. He never stops. He builds a Lego city. The city has 55 square meters. People can see it in the museum.
The city is very big. There are houses, streets, and stores. There are some unusual things, too. There is a fire station, a roller coaster, and a train. The train goes around the city.
Asya Borisova is Murtazin´s wife. She does not like Lego in the past. Murtazin shows her that Lego is not only for children. Adults can build with it, too.
Lego will celebrate its 90th birthday next year. The company wants to open 120 new stores worldwide.
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.