Little Twin Elephants – level 1
There is good news from a national park in Kenya. Two elephant twins live there. They are just two months old. This is a special thing. Elephants usually have one baby. The twins are with their mother and big sister. People look after them, too.
There are 58 elephant families at the park. There are1,600 elephants in total. There are only females in the families. Males leave their families when they are 10–15 years old.
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.