Man Inside a Big Water Balloon – level 2
An American prankster performed a balloon stunt. He got inside a giant water balloon on a boat which was in a pool.
The balloon started to fill with water. When it was too heavy for the boat, it fell in the water. The American could not do anything; he was just stuck inside the balloon. Only his head was not inside it.
Water submerged the whole balloon and the man’s head. The people around the pool saw that this was dangerous and they popped the balloon.
Difficult words: prankster (a person who plays pranks –practical jokes), stunt (something dangerous), submerge (to cause to be under water).
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
What do you think about the man’s stunt?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.
- Choose one person from the Skype section.
- Talk with this person. You can answer questions from Speak in Levels.
Stock images by Depositphotos