Many weather apps – level 1
People can use many weather apps. Some apps tell you the general weather.
Some tell you the weather for a short time. Some tell you the weather for a long time. Interestingly, the apps show different weather. This is because weather forecasts can be different.
Weather scientists make the weather forecasts. They get weather data. They use math to look at a lot of data. They use the data to guess the weather.
They need more data. They also use careful guesses and older data. Sometimes they make mistakes.
You can use two apps to help you guess the weather. You can use an app for a short time and a long time.
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.