Peruvian Dog Wedding Ceremonies – level 3
In Lima, Peru, canines walked down the aisle just like at any other wedding and even signed the registers with inky paw prints! These pooches were all tying the knot at a pet wedding ceremony.
The owners received wedding certificates from the district. One owner said that she was very happy that her dog had fallen in love with another dog that she had played with for over a year.
There were even balloons, confetti, guests, and wedding cakes. These folks appear to have gone barking mad!
Difficult words: canine (dog), pooch (a dog), tie the knot (get married), go barking mad (go crazy).
You can watch the video news lower on this page.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.
- Choose one person from the Skype section.
- Talk with this person. You can answer questions from Speak in Levels.
Stock images by Depositphotos