Pig on a Surfboard – level 3
A little piglet from Hawaii left the muddy sty behind and took to riding waves. Kama the pig loves nothing more than to surf, regularly joining his owner to catch some waves on the island’s famous beaches.
The owner first noticed his pig’s unusual skills when he slipped and fell in the backyard pool and started to swim. Not long after, the little wonder pig started sharing a surfboard with his human friend, catching waves and turning heads at Hawaii’s Sandy Beach.
Everywhere Kama goes, he makes people smile and laugh, bringing joy to the world, just like surfing itself.
You can watch the video news lower on this page.
What inspired Kama's owner to teach him to surf?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.