Plane Crash in Nepal – level 3
A passenger plane carrying 71 people crashed at Kathmandu airport in Nepal.
The plane operated by a Bangladeshi airline swerved repeatedly before it crashed near the runway. At least 38 people died, 23 were injured and 10 more are unaccounted for.
Emergency crews rushed to the scene to extinguish the burning wreckage and search for survivors.
You can watch the video news lower on this page.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.