Pope Francis and Internet Problems – level 2
Pope Francis talked about many things on the Internet that he feels are troubling. First, he discussed pornography and how seeing it repeatedly can make sexual excitement difficult for people. Then he talked about ‘sexting’ between young men and women on social media and the serious attacks of online bullying. Last, he brought up ‘sextortion’, online sexual trafficking, and live views of rape and violence against children.
Pope Francis said that so much sex on the Internet cannot be good for children.
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the questions under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.