Popular water bottle – level 2
Stanley cups, mainly limited editions, are very popular, and people resell them for 200 to 300 dollars.
Marketing experts believe that the cups are so popular thanks to good marketing strategies and understanding what people need. The cups have practical design and they are a trend on TikTok. Stanley started its business in 1913, but their fortunes rose after they introduced the 1.2-liter tumbler in 2016.
A viral video of a Stanley cup surviving a car fire made it even more popular, and it showed the company’s commitment to quality and customer service.
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
What has contributed to the popularity of Stanley cups and how has the company utilized effective marketing strategies to increase their sales?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.