Problems with E-cigarettes – level 2
Health officials say that it is important to be careful when people use e-cigarettes. The number of illnesses connected to e-cigarettes continues to go up in the United States.
Health officials say that they know about 450 possible cases of illnesses in 33 states. These cases can be connected to e-cigarettes. This number is two times higher than the number two weeks ago, and five people already died in the last two months.
The officials say that they do not know exactly what chemical is in the e-cigarettes that is the reason for the problems. Some people smoked e-cigarettes and also marijuana, but some people smoked only e-cigarettes.
The officials say that it is better to use only products which people buy in stores and not in the streets.
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the questions under today’s news and write them in the comments.
- Chat in our Facebook Group for 2 minutes. You can write about today’s news.