Robot Faces – level 3
Russian robot manufacturer Promobot, whose service Promobots already work in 40 countries around the world, has opened a new department for the development of hyper-realistic humanoid robots using 3D modeling,
The company has a laboratory for the development of artificial skin, eyes, teeth and the entire outer shell, and the aim is to bring aesthetics of sculpture and art into a rapidly developing market of humanoid robots. The manufacturer combines knowledge with technical and digital skills to make a qualitative leap in this business, and its plan is to start mass production of the technologies by the end of the year.
Promobot wants to start producing the whole body and to have a full torso with legs, with all parts being movable.
Difficult words: humanoid (with the appearance and qualities of a human), aesthetics (ideas or opinions about beauty or art), qualitative (huge, very big), torso (the human body apart from the head, neck and limbs).
You can watch the video news lower on this page.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.