Roller coaster in a house – level 2
A Dutch company released a new advertising campaign. Part of it is a house which has a roller coaster inside it!
Potential buyers get into a wooden carriage and go on a tour. The roller coaster goes through the entire house, and audio recordings comment on the details.
Difficult words: potential buyer (you may buy something thing in the future), carriage (a small roller-coaster vehicle), entire (whole).
You can read the original story and watch the video in the Level 3 section.
Pretty cool, isn't it?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.
- Choose one person from the Skype section.
- Talk with this person. You can answer questions from Speak in Levels.
Stock images by Depositphotos