Roller Coaster Stop – level 3
A roller coaster called the ‘Flying Dinosaur’ at Universal Studios theme park in Japan came to a sudden stop when the ride terminated after a safety device detected that something was wrong.
It left more than 60 passengers upside down about 30 metres above the ground.
After about two hours, people rescued all the passengers. No injuries were reported.
You can watch the video news lower on this page.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.