Selfie Every Mile – level 3
A man set out for the Pacific Crest Trail, which stretches from the borders of Mexico to Canada. He decided to take a selfie every single mile along the 4,184-kilometre trek.
Andy created a time-lapse video from his five-month hike and he is almost unrecognisable towards the end of the video – he had lost 23 kilograms.
Sadly, he never finished the trek, as a snow storm stranded him about 418 kilometres from the end.
You can watch the video news lower on this page.
What do you think about this man’s pictures and his trip?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the questions under today’s news and write them in the comments.
- Chat in our Facebook Group for 2 minutes. You can write about today’s news.