Sharks in California – level 3
People in a helicopter told paddle boarders to exit the ocean as sharks were surrounding them.
The Orange County Sheriff’s Department made the announcement from the aircraft to let these people know that they were paddle boarding next to approximately 15 great white sharks. They advised them to exit the water in a calm manner.
Difficult words: advise (give advice).
You can watch the video news lower on this page.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.