Small Boy on a Skateboard – level 1
There is a new video on the Internet. It is pretty amazing.
The video shows a boy. He is only two years old, but he rides on a skateboard. The boy is from Australia. He is a really good skateboarder.
When he was six months old, he started to practice. His parents love skateboarding. The boy rides on his skateboard in the video. He can jump over things!
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
How many hours a day does the two-year-old skateboarder practice to become as skilled as he is?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.