Spiderman Climbs Tall Building – level 1
Alain Robert is 58 years old. He is French. He is an urban climber. He climbs up buildings. He does not use any ropes. People call him ´Spiderman´.
Robert climbs up many tall buildings around the world. Sometimes he has problems with police. He climbs a building. However, he does not ask anybody.
He has problems in 2018. He climbs a tall building in London. Now, Robert must not climb any building in the UK.
Robert climbs a building in Frankfurt, Germany, last week. The building is 545 feet tall. Robert does not use any ropes. He wears a silver suit. It takes him only 30 minutes to climb up. A German rail company has offices in the building. They do not want Robert to climb up the building. They call the police.
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.