Synchronized Walking – level 2
You have probably heard of synchronized swimming in which the swimmers move in patterns in the water to music.
Well, there is a new sport similar to it in Japan. It is called “Collective Action” or “Shudankodo” in Japanese. It has become very popular thanks to a YouTube video which went viral last year.
Students at a famous university in Japan practiced three days a week for five months. They performed their “Shudankodo” at a stadium recently. It was an interesting sight. You should see the video of it!
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the questions under today’s news and write them in the comments.
- Chat in our Facebook Group for 2 minutes. You can write about today’s news.