Taxi Turns Over in China – level 2
A Chinese taxi driver was turning left at a crossroads. He didn’t notice a pillar and drove into it with the front left wheel. It turned the taxi over.
The crash did not hurt the taxi driver and his passenger, and people quickly came to the taxi to help them. The crash broke the windshield and side mirrors of the car. Police say that the taxi driver wasn’t looking out when he turned left.
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
What do you think about this accident?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.