Taxi Turns Over in China – level 3
A driver and a passenger had a lucky escape when a taxi rolled over in the middle of a busy street in China.
A security camera filmed the moment that the car overturned, as the left front wheel collided with the pillar in the middle of the road. The taxi driver said that he did not notice the pillar that he had crashed into.
Passer-by rushed to help the taxi driver and the passenger from the car once it overturned.
You can watch the video news lower on this page.
What do you think about this accident?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.