Tiger temple in Thailand – level 1
In Thailand, there is a Buddhist temple. 137 tigers live at the temple. Many tourists visit the temple. They want to see the tigers.
However, there are some problems. People say that people treat the cats badly. Officials must get more information about this. If people are treating the tigers badly, officials will close the temple.
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
What steps have been taken to investigate the treatment of tigers at the Thai Buddhist temple?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.