Too much information can be bad – level 1
Suicide is an action when a person ends his own life. The media share many details about the suicides of celebrities. They speak about suicides again and again.
Some people are not happy with their lives. They don’t know how to solve their problems.
This situation is dangerous for teenagers. They want to be as good as others. They care about what their peers think about them. They don’t know that every difficult situation will be better one day.
People hear information about a suicide very often. Then suicide seems it is the only way to solve problems. Some people think about suicide after they read or hear about it.
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.