Two-nosed dog – level 1
This news is about a dog. He has two noses. His name is Toby. People find him in the streets of Fresno, California, USA.
People take the dog to a shelter. The shelter tries to find Toby a new home. However, it is not easy. People do not want a two-nosed dog. Toby is in danger. If nobody takes him, the shelter has to put him down.
Toby is lucky. A man adopts him. The man is a music producer. He also has many special animals. He has many two-headed animals. He also has a five-legged dog, and a two-legged dog.
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
What inspired the music producer to create such a diverse family of animals?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.