Two-year-old cheerleader – level 3
Two-year-old Zee-shee Garcia became an Internet sensation in her home country of the Philippines after a Facebook post of her cheerleading routine received more than 29,000 views and 433 shares.
The young cheerleader’s parents said that they started to teach her how to balance before she turned one, and they were surprised that how easily she followed instructions. Their talented daughter also watched and imitate videos of her parents’ routines from when they were cheerleaders as students.
The girl has even been featured on national TV, and local politicians invited her to perform at events.
Her parents said that they make the training seem like playing to her, adding that they would not do it if she didn’t enjoy it.
You can watch the video news lower on this page.
What tips can Zee-shee's parents offer to other families looking to teach balance and cheerleading skills to young children?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.