Upside Down House in Taiwan – level 3
In Taiwan, someone build an upside down, three-storey house. The house is furnished with real-size tables, chairs, crockery, and there is even a car stuck to its ceiling.
Hundreds of visitors have come to visit the American country-style home, with one person saying that being in the upside-down house feels like being in a movie like The Exorcist or Spider Man.
The house is 334 square metres, and it includes a living room, a bathroom and a garage. It took around two months and $600,000 USD to make.
You can watch the video news lower on this page.
What do you think about the upside-down house?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.