Vegan Tattoo – level 3
‘Because’, a vegan tattoo parlour which uses only vegetable-derived and animal-friendly products, opened in Brussels.
Two sisters founded the parlour and decided to do so after they got tattoos in France and realised that there were no vegan tattoo parlours in Brussels.
The Vegan Society said that the parlours use vegetable ink and cannot use beeswax or animal gelatine.
Difficult words: found (start), gelatine (a material which is made from animal pieces).
You can watch the video news lower on this page.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.
- Choose one person from the Skype section.
- Talk with this person. You can answer questions from Speak in Levels.
Stock images by Depositphotos