What fans want these days – level 3
Autographs are greatly desired celebrity collectibles and lucrative opportunities for actors, musicians and athletes.
Celebrity autographs online range from 20 to 200,000 dollars, depending on the signature, especially for deceased artists like Jimi Hendrix and Freddie Mercury. However, in the digital age, fans want something less tangible and more personal, such as selfies and videos to share on social media.
Company Cameo created the idea that the selfie is the new autograph. On its platform, fans buy custom videos instead of autographs from over 50,000 celebrities.
Prices depend on the popularity and demand for certain artists, and people buy 85% of cameos for holidays or birthdays. The personal aspect of a cameo or a selfie shows that they are completely yours and you can’t sell them to someone else, unlike an autograph.
You can watch the video news lower on this page.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.