William and Kate have their YouTube channel – level 1
The British royals William and Kate start an official YouTube channel. The first video is 25 seconds long. The video shows William and Kate with other people.
In the video, Kate is shooting an arrow. William is working in a kitchen. Kate is helping at a farm. William is speaking with a famous scientist.
William and Kate already use Twitter and Instagram. They write about their work there.
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.