Yoga for Dogs – level 2
It is the Chinese Year of the Dog, so why not mark it with a new hobby? Dog yoga or doga is the newest craze to hit Britain. It is a form of yoga when you and your dog exercise together.
People invented it in the USA, but it is quickly becoming popular around the world. People say that it is a great way to relax yourself and your dog.
One doga-goer said that she believes that your dog feels everything that you feel, so when you are relaxed, your dog is relaxed, too.
One doga session costs about £25 for both visitors.
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.