- Angličtina Kolín – English Centre will help you improve your English. They concentrate on speaking and conversation.
- Help For English – A popular website for students of English whose first language is Czech. The website is for free and it consists of teaching materials, tips and tests for students of English.
- Multimedia-English – Learn real English with authentic videos and music (scripts and explanations). Multimedia-English has sections for all ages, needs and levels. A very good site to prepare for real life before real life shocks you down.
- Enjoy English – Learning English blog for Russian students. There you’ll find lots of free learning materials and useful articles written in two languages
- FairList.cz – A website where you can compare language courses. Containing thousands of students‘ reviews FairList helps you choose the course that suits you perfectly.
- MyEnglishTeacher.eu – An online English language school and your private English teacher.
- Online-Language-School – Learn a new language online with a live tutor.
- Nerdy Parrot – A new and interactive way to learn a foreign language. Its unique learning system has been designed in cooperation with teachers and educational psychologists to maximize effectiveness of your learning.
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
If you read and listen to two articles every day, your reading and listening skills can improve fast. You can learn quickly and after some time you will not have to translate into your own language. You will simply understand. Why should you do this?
When you listen to people in your native language, you do not translate. You simply understand. The same has to be in English. When you learn English, you have to learn the whole sentences in context.
Students, who translate English texts, do exercises and do tests are very good at translating, doing exercises and doing tests, but they have problems with understanding English in real life. In real life, nobody waits for your translation. People usually use simple English when they speak but they use it fast. You have to understand with no translation to your native language. If you translate, you cannot be part of communication because you are thinking about the language too much. These words are maybe hard to read but they are true.
You also have to hear every new word 5 to 10 times if you want to remember it. That’s why we use the same words in one level. If you read and hear the same words again and again, you will understand them and remember them. If you know words from one level, you can go to a higher level and learn new words. It is important to go step by step, and read and listen to words which are used in English often. This is what we do with our news. In our short news, we use words which are used in English often. Level 1 has the 1000 most important words. Level 2 has the 2000 most important words, Level 3 has the 3000 most important words.
So, if you want to understand English fast and learn fast, read two articles or more a day. You can improve your reading and listening quickly when you read easy English news. We will help you learn English fast and understand it. When you use this website every day, you can learn 3000 words which you need for communication with anybody in English.
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Read all today’s articles and translate all words which you don’t understand.
- Read the articles from the day before and see if you remember all new words.
- Listen to all today’s news.
- Stop the video after every sentence and repeat the sentence.
- Repeat point 2 for the news which you listened to the day before.
- Answer the questions under today’s news and write them into the comments.
- Chat in our Facebook Group for at least 2 minutes. You can write about today’s news.