The information we collect about you and how we use it
When you install our application we may automatically collect certain information from your device on a regular basis. We collect data relating to your use of our apps, other apps and your device, in a pseudonymized manner, that may include (a combination of) Personal Data elements, such as:
- Information about the device, such as unique device identifier, type and model
- A list of mobile applications on your device
- Wireless network performance, usage, and identifiers
- List of accounts in the Accounts Service
- App Usage data
- other permission-based user information
We may share information with thir-party companies, for purposes such as adverising and marketing, ad serving, market research, user trends nad adoption measurement targeting (including retargeting and remarketing).
Pseudonymous data is shared with wireless service providers and other third parties who use it to analyze aggregate consumer mobile trends and improve your wireless networks. Outside of GDPR participating countries, mobile advertiser ID may be shared for network marketing and advertising purposes in accordance with the Digital Advertising Alliance principles.
We also share data with Tutela Technologies Ltd.. For further information about Tutela’s data practices, including technical and organisational measures to ensure that personal data are not attributed to an identifiable natural person, please see the Privacy Charter. To opt out of data sharing with Tutela, please utilize the opt-out measures provided in the privacy statement, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information about data practices, including technical and organisational measures to ensure that personal data are not attributed to an identifiable natural person, please contact us at email@example.com
English in Levels s.r.o., Gorkeho 2069, 530 02 Pardubice, Czech Republic
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the questions under today’s news and write them in the comments.
- Chat in our Facebook Group for 2 minutes. You can write about today’s news.