2022 World Cup anthem – level 2
Coca-Cola introduced its campaign song for the 2022 FIFA World Cup. FIFA’s 22nd world cup starts on November 20, and it ends on December 18. The event will happen in Qatar, and 32 football teams will compete in 64 matches.
Three female artists from Mexico, Egypt, and Saudi Arabia cooperated on the song, which was filmed in Mexico. The song was a rework of a popular 1986 Queen song ‘A Kind of Magic’.
Additionally, the Coca-Cola prepared digital films, special packaging, and a fan zone, which will bring together football fans from all the world.
Difficult words: campaign (an organized action to achieve or promote something), rework (a new version of something, for example, a book, song, or film), fan zone (an area outside a sports stadium where people can watch a game on a large screen).
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.
- Choose one person from the Skype section.
- Talk with this person. You can answer questions from Speak in Levels.
Stock images by Depositphotos