A Boy Steals a Bus – level 2
An 11-year-old boy stole a school bus, and he went for a 13-mile ride in Louisiana, US. The incident happened on Sunday morning, but, it is not clear how the boy got to the bus.
The bus was privately owned, and it was not necessary to use keys, because it has a push-to-start button. Police said that the boy was probably too small to reach the pedals on the floor, and he had to stand while driving. Police chased the boy for 45 minutes before he crashed into a tree.
Police arrested the boy and took him into custody. They did not report any injuries.
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.