A bull in a car – level 2
In Norfolk, the United States, the police responded to reports of a man driving with a cow in his car.
When they stopped the car, they were surprised to find a massive Watusi bull as the passenger. The police issued the driver a warning due to the unusual situation, which could possibly cause an accident. The bull’s name was Howdy Doody, and the driver had to make some changes in his car to fit the bull in. This incident attracted attention from onlookers who called the police. It’s unclear where the bull and the driver were going.
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
What could have been the purpose of the driver bringing the Watusi bull in his car?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.